Position Code: S905
Vice President, NA Healthcare Operations
The firm is a leading provider of revenue cycle management solutions to the healthcare industry. Our solutions encompass a comprehensive suite of platform enabled back-office services that span the hospital revenue cycle workflow from patient admission, charge capture, claims processing and receivables management. We collaborate with healthcare providers and payers utilizing a unique and flexible blended shore approach. Our solutions are focused on increasing the operating margins and cash flow generation of our healthcare clients by deploying efficient business processes, proprietary re-engineering methodologies and technology enabled automation.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Responsible for managing all aspects of the firm's Service Delivery Operations in North America (Provider & Payer)
· Responsible for meeting and exceeding the Operating plan and for the P&L independently for pure US based programs and jointly with counterpart offshore for the blended programs/ accounts.
· Responsible for directing, supervising and leading the operations Site Leads and BU/ LOB owners in meeting and exceeding the client deliverable KPIs; Financial goals and People goals.
· Responsible for developing and manage Service Delivery budgets
· Responsible for managing the major and critical developing client accounts working closely with the Client Services/ BD group. Ensuring client advocacy and NPS greater than 50%.
· Responsible for ensuring Compliance and adherence to contracts/ MSAs and SLAs for the services delivered from NA.
· Responsible for maintaining key customer relationships and develop and implement strategies for Retention & Growth from an operational excellence/ Service excellence perspective towards expanding the company’s customer base.
· Responsible for establishing and implementing the short- and long-range departmental goals and objectives.
· Responsible for Service Delivery solutions architecting for Pre-sales support in winning and growing accounts as also in implementation of appropriate Solutions and services designed and developed from time to time.
- Specific knowledge of Hospital Revenue Cycle business and processes as well as Operations in the business offices of the Hospitals
- Knowledge of the Payer Operations - Enrolment; Customer servicing; Claims processing; credentialing; Provider data maintenance; Adjudication
- Knowledge of hospital billing procedures, coding and account resolution
- Knowledge of patient accounting workflow, specific to hospital and physician business office operations
- Ability to understand and analyze Hospital financial reporting.
- Good grasp of Operations & Work-force management; financial management and Service Excellence & Quality management as it relates to healthcare Operations.
· Self-motivated and able to work autonomously.
· Outstanding verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
· Bachelor’s degree required, master’s preferred, or related work experience
- 15+ years progressive experience in Operations management of hospital and/or physician processes (with Payer process knowledge as added bonus) involved in revenue cycle services
- Experience with suitable analytical and reporting techniques, development and implementation of the budgeting process, and crating/developing a business plan for promoting services..
- Prior experience interacting at the C-level and VP Revenue Cycle and/or Patient Accounting Directors